Duties and Tasks:
- Coordinate customer projects with the customer and Groninger internally.
• Understand customer needs and groninger capabilities
• Ensure project fulfi llment tasks are completed accurately and timely
- Track issues, escalations and resolution
- Enter customer requests, quotes and supporting documentation in our ERP system.
- Process customer orders in our ERP system.
- Work with engineers to bid projects to customer specifi cations.
- Work with logistics and procurement teams to meet project delivery and customer needs.
- Travel, as needed, to customer sites to coordinate projects, ensure successful installation and close-out projects.
- Follow SOP’s and workfl ows.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skill- good consultative sales ability.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 2+ years of experience handling basic project coordination tasks (planning, coordinating of projects and delivering excellent customer support).
- Experience with Microsoft Offi ce and ERP systems; intermediate profi ciency with Excel/Visio/Project.
- Ability to read machine schematics and detailed technical documents.
- Technical understanding of machine function principals.
- Experience working with customers within the Industrial market place.
- Associates degree minimum.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Technical understanding of packaging machinery and the packaging industry.
• German language skills, verbal or written
No Phone Calls Please